Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Diaper Fun!

When we got back to the hotel tonight, I was sound asleep. As Mommy and Daddy tried to quietly change me and put my pj's on, I woke up and became a sudden ball of energy! Mommy, Daddy, and Nina Nina Dia blamed the ice cream for this! I decided to spread out the clean diapers and play with them. I even thought it would be funny to put the diaper on my head. I made Mommy, Daddy, and Nina Nina Dia laugh and then I would laugh. This continued for a good thirty minutes. I still didn't act like I was ready for bed. Everyone else was ready for bed. They turned all the lights off and didn't make a peep to finally convince me that it was bed time. I slept through the night and slept in the next morning so there were no complaints. This was another one of my funny laughing episodes that cycles as I make people laugh and then laugh more! Playing with clean diapers can be fun! Enjoy the photos!

Strutting around as I spread out the diapers

Look at me silly face as I laugh at the diaper

Do diapers belong on my head? - Noooooo:)

No comments: