Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Babysitting Allison

Mommy offered to babysit Allison so my Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie could go out for a little while. Mommy also offered to watch Angelica since Tia Renee and Tio Martin were going too! Angelica helped Mommy out by entertaining and playing with me most of the time. Nina Nina Dia, Nana, and Poppy came over too so it was kind of like a mini party! We first played inside for awhile. I had fun having a tea party with Angelica and showing her all my toys! Angelica even put all my toys away for me before she left, which Mommy loved! Thanks again Angelica for playing with me and helping me clean up:). Mommy had a blast cuddling Allison and reading to her. After we ate dinner, Angelica, Mommy, and I played outside with my water table and went in the pool. Angelica had a blast jumping off of the diving board. I would cheer her on and point at the diving board for her to do it again. Allison slept on Nina Nina Dia while everyone watched us swim. Thanks to Miss Amy and Corinna, Mommy and I have a few favorite songs that we sing in the pool. We taught Angelica our songs. Mommy is going to try and catch some of it on video soon to post. Enjoy the photos from today!

Smiling while waiting for Mommy to get Allison out of her car seat

Playing with Angelica and giving Elmo a ride on the train

Mommy read to Allison while she followed along

Allison's always happy with her Aunt Patti

Surf's Up - modeling my new swimsuit

Singing the monkey and alligator song (I love to move my arms like the alligator)
Getting ready to jump to Mommy so the alligator doesn't eat me :)
Looking happy once I jump to Mommy in the pool
Playing in my turtle float

Our little wet Pebbles:)

Angelica and I had fun splashing each other

No comments: