Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, June 18, 2009

San Diego Bound

Mommy, Nina Nina Dia, and I left this afternoon for San Diego to meet up with Daddy and his basketball team. We had to leave after lunch because Mommy had to work in the morning. Daddy and Mommy thought it would be a good idea to take the portable DVD player for the ride. I slept almost all the way to Yuma! After stopping for me to stretch in Yuma, Nina Nina Dia and I watched Elmo in the backseat. I was amazed that Elmo was playing right in front of my face. For almost 2 straight hours, I was completely entertained and didn't care that I was on a long car ride! Nina Nina Dia and Mommy loved my facial expressions! Mommy needs to buy more Elmo DVDs for my future long car trips! Mommy let me know that Elmo only plays during long trips!

It's hard to see the screen in the picture, but Elmo was talking about bugs, bikes, and birds:)

No comments: