Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Playing in Daddy's truck

When I ride in Daddy's truck, I love to play a fun game with Daddy. I like to be taken out of my car seat and then look for Daddy through the back window of the truck. When we see each other, I like to tap on the glass with just one finger. I then try to look around the open door to see Daddy in person. When Daddy looks in the truck I like to start laughing and move close to my car seat so Daddy can't get me. I could play this game for hours if they let me. I played this game tonight after we got home. Once I finally got out of the truck, I immediately looked for the moon in the sky and pointed it out to Mommy and Daddy. Maybe I will be an astronomer someday because the night sky seems to fascinate me. Look for me pointing at the moon in the last picture.

Looking at Daddy through the back window of his truck

My happy face when I try to look around the truck for Daddy

My expression when Daddy finds me :)

Showing Mommy where the moon is in the sky after playing in the truck

No comments: