Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Super Saturday!

Today was definitely a super busy and fun Saturday! It started with my movers and shakers class. I was happy that Corinna was able to join my class for today. We had fun together with circle time, the obstacle course, balls, the parachute, and bubbles! It is a little difficult for Mommy to take pictures while in class, so Daddy took pictures from outside the glass. Only one parent is allowed with me at a time. Mommy had fun with Miss Amy in class. We practiced forward rolls today which was pretty fun. Corinna is a pro at it! During ball play, there were basketball hoops! I knew exactly what to do with the balls and had fun making baskets. This made Daddy very proud. I didn't really care for the parachute today and fussed a little. I really like this class and try to do the motions when I hear the songs they play outside of class. After my class, we went to Chick-fil-a to support Daddy's basketball team. I liked watching the boys wash Mommy's car and had fun eating chicken and fruit inside. After eating I played in the kid's area. This was Mommy and my first visit here and we really liked the service. When we got home, Mommy, Daddy, and I played with my water table and went swimming. The pool water was a little chilly at first, but we got used to it pretty quickly. I liked sitting in my turtle raft, watching Daddy jump off the diving board, and swimming to the songs that Miss Amy taught us yesterday. Mommy and I taught Daddy the songs. I love the water and that makes Mommy and Daddy pretty happy. The first time I got out, I kept pointing to Mommy and wanting to get back in the water. I liked trying to jump into Mommy's arms from the side of the pool. Of course when we came inside, Mommy rinsed me off and put some new clothes on me. I barely let her dress me before I feel asleep for a three hour nap! I guess swimming really makes me tired! Enjoy the pictures from my super day!

Mommy, Me, Miss Amy, and Corinna walking in a circle in class

Going down the slide in class a little sideways:)

My reaction to seeing Daddy with a camera through the glass:)

Having fun in the kid area of Chick-fil-a

Pointing to the snacks I would like before going swimming

Swimming and smiling with Mommy

No comments: