Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Movers and Shakers

I went to my first movers and shakers class this morning at the Parks and Rec Center! I loved it! All of the kids in the class are 12-18 months old and we got along great! We started with circle time and did some stretches. I really liked singing row, row, row your boat. Ever since class if I hear that song, I try to move my arms like I am rowing the boat:). After circle time we got through go through an obstacle course where we climbed on, around, and through things. I didn't care to climb through the square, but I loved climbing through the barrel. Of course, Mommy noticed that there were boys in the barrel when I climbed through. After the obstacle course we got to play with various balls and toys. I loved it when I found the basketballs:). We also sat in the middle of a big parachute while our parents walked in a circle. Mommy laughed during this part because many of the little kids were crying. I started to fuss a little just because everyone around me seemed to be doing it. We ended the class with bubble time. Some kids got bored, but not me, I stayed playing with the bubbles until the machine was turned off! What a fun way to start my Saturday morning. I can't wait until my class next week. I am hoping my friend Corinna gets to join me too:). Enjoy some of the pictures Mommy took while we were in class. We will try to get more pictures at the next class too.
Running around the square
No problem crawling through the barrels (of ourse notice what is behind me)

I let the boy pass by and stayed in the barrel playing awhile

Playing with a fun toy where you can pull apart its body

Holding on tight to the basketball that I found



Acting a little fussy after the parachute, but really only because that is what I saw everyone else doing

I love BUBBLES!

The more bubbles, the better

No comments: