Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Fun with Allison

I love Monday through Thursdays at my house! Nana and Allison come over to eat, sleep, and play! Allison is still too small to run with me, but we already have fun playing together in other ways. One way I play with Allison is to hug and love her while she is in her swing. I like to help push her swing to make her move. I also like to take her blanket off of her while in the swing. I usually get told to put the blanket back:)! When Nana lays Allison in my crib, I like to try and play peek-a-boo with her from all sides of the crib. I also like to push her a blanket through the slots of the crib. Mommy and Nana like having us sit together and take pictures. I am a wiggle worm though and it takes many shots to get a good one. Mommy and Aunt Stacie like to try and dress us alike. Thanks to Grammy Linda we have some matching outfits. I love my cousin a lot and enjoy having her here four days a week. Enjoy some pictures of how we have fun together.

Mommy loves holding Allison and rocking her to sleep

Tummy Time for Allison in my crib

Peek-a-boo, Can you see me?


Allison and my bunny

A photo shoot attempt of the two of us


Thanks for the matching outfits Grammy Linda ( I was giving love to Allison in this picture)

No comments: