Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun at Mission Beach

After Daddy's two games today, we went with the team to Belmont Park in Mission Beach. As we walked into the amusement area, I saw the carousel right away and started pointing at it! Mommy and Daddy knew what I wanted to ride. I watched Mommy and Daddy ride the roller coaster and then we all went on the carousel! I am becoming a pro at riding the carousel. I know how to sit correctly and where to place my hands during the ride. Daddy still holds on to me. After our ride, we went and ate at a little restaurant nearby. Then we walked the boardwalk. I liked it when Daddy let me ride on his shoulders. I also liked playing with Maggie, the daughter of one of the coaches. Today was long for me so Mommy, Nina Nina Dia, and I went back to the hotel while Daddy and his team stayed out longer playing in the ocean and eating pizza:). Enjoy pictures from the evening.

Pointing the carousel out to Daddy

Mommy, Daddy, and I riding the carousel (notice I am trying to figure out what makes my horse move up and down)

Leaning back with Daddy to watch the U.S. Open results for the day

Riding on Daddy's shoulders gives me a different perspective on the boardwalk

Maggie and I on the boardwalk (my face lets Mommy know that I am ready for bed)

No comments: