Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cheerleading pose?

Mommy took this snapshot of me today before we left for Daddy's 3 basketball games. As soon as Mommy dressed me, I started walking all over the house with my hands behind my back. Mommy thought it was too cute not to take a picture. I just happened to turn my head as the picture was taken and Mommy is now in love with the photo! Mommy thinks I look like a little cheerleader ready to cheer! Mommy hasn't taught me any cheerleading moves yet, but she thinks I already know where my hands should be when walking or standing. Who knows if I will be a cheerleader in the future, but for today Mommy is loving her little panther cheerleader! What do you think I look like in this photo?

1 comment:

elaine said...

Ok, this is the cutest picture ever!