Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Seaport Village

After dinner in Old Town and walking around, we went to Seaport Village to do some more walking around. As we drove into the parking lot, I made sure that Mommy, Daddy, and Nina Nina Dia knew that I had seen the carousel. They promised me we would ride it. We walked around the shops first. Mommy and Daddy bought me a fun wooden puzzle in the wooden toy store! We could have spent hours playing in that store. As we walked near the carousel, I tried to jump out of the stroller. I kept waving at the carousel horses and talking to the ride. Mommy tried to capture a little of it on camera for you. My first time on this carousel was last year and I was only four months old. Click on the link to compare what I looked like a year ago at Seaport Village. A year ago I was a little anxious about riding, but not now! I couldn't wait to get on the horse and ride! After we rode the carousel, Mommy, Daddy, and Nina Nina Dia had ice cream and walked around a little more. Everyone shared their ice cream with me. Once the ice cream was done, it was time to go back to our hotel. What another fun and busy day in San Diego!

Yes I am tired, but never too tired to ride the caorusel

Daddy and I having fun riding on the carousel

I can be serious if I want to be :)

MMM... ice cream

Enjoy the short clip of my reaction as we got close to the carousel!

No comments: