Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Morning at the Desert Museum

Mommy, Daddy, and I met Miss Amy and Corinna at the Desert Museum this morning at 7:30am! Mommy and Daddy had to wake me up and feed me breakfast in the car because we had to leave the house so early. It was a little rough getting up that early, but it was worth it because when we left around 10am, it was already getting pretty hot! I had a blast walking around and looking through the glass to see the animals. I had fun playing with Corinna too! Corinna and I were typical girls and even rode in each other's strollers for some of the time. The animals were pretty active this morning except for the mountain lion who stayed sleeping in the shade. We got to meet and learn about a barn owl up close. I liked seeing the different animals, but I also had a ton of fun chasing a lizard down the path. The lizard had fun playing with me too. At first Mommy tried to take snapshots and then she filmed a little bit of it. You can view the short clip after the pictures! Today was my first trip to the Desert Museum and Mommy and Daddy can't remember the last time they visited so it was kind of like their first trip too:). Thanks again to Miss Amy for inviting us! Enjoy the photos from today of me and some of the desert animals we saw!

There was an empty space for an animal in the reptile exhibits so Mommy and Daddy put me in it and took a picture of their little creature:)
The barn owl we met and learned about

The roadrunner was fun to watch through the glass

I tried to run along side the roadrunner

When I couldn't see the roadrunner I tried to ask Corinna where he went (notice my hand gesture)

The prairie dogs were in the same exhibit as the roadrunner (Mommy likes the little dogs:))

The deer were quite active this morning

This is a Mexican Wolf that looked a lot like a doggy to me

I was waving goodbye to the wolf with Daddy

Daddy held me on his shoulders to get a better look at the mountain lion, but I was interested in the trees instead

Wilbur the Wildcat (or bobcat as some like to call it)

The Big Horn Sheep climbed up the rocks for us this morning

In the hummingbird exhibit we were able to get pretty close to the little guys:)

If you look to the left of Mommy and Me you can see an orange colored butterfly

Daddy and I walking down the path together to the next exhibit (Mommy loves this photo)

The river otter was fun to watch swimming from above the water and from below the water


Enjoy the clip of me chasing a lizard :)

No comments: