Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Longest Pier in North America

When we arrived in San Diego tonight, we met Daddy and his team at the hotel. We then changed into some warmer clothes and went to the Ocean Beach Pier. This is the longest pier in North America. Before walking the pier, we stopped and bought ice cream. I tried tasting Nina Nina Dia's chocolate ice cream, but I really didn't care for it. Maybe I will be like Mommy and not care for chocolate:). While walking the pier, we saw lots of people fishing off the pier. They were serious fishers too. They used glow sticks as bobbers to help see where they had cast their line. One guy caught a sand shark and an octopus. He had the shark on the pier for us to get a closer look. He kept the shark on a rope and kept him in the water until he was ready to take him home. Mommy asked how he would take it home and he said, just like you see it. The octopus was kept in a bucket. There were young and old people fishing. One little boy about 6 years old couldn't wait to show us the fish that he had caught. Even though Mommy dressed me warm, the weather wasn't as cold as we thought it would be. I was definitely tired after the car ride and the walk on the pier. I fell asleep on Mommy's shoulder walking back to the car and stayed asleep until the next morning. Enjoy the pictures from the pier!

All bundled up wondering where we are going!

I have more ice cream on my chin than in my mouth (look at my face, I didn't care for the ice cream)

Mommy and I on the pier

The Sand Shark someone caught

No comments: