Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My 15 Month Stats

I went to the doctor today for my 15 month well baby check up! The doctor told Mommy at my last appointment that babies generally don't care for the doctor after they turn a year. Mommy was anxious to see if I would prove the doctor's theory. I actually shocked the nurse and doctor. I didn't try to squirm on the table when getting weighed and measured. Even Mommy was a little shocked as I like to squirm on the changing table all of the time. When the doctor came in the room I talked to him and let him talk to Mommy with no interruptions. When getting checked by the doctor, I didn't fuss either. The doctor told Mommy that my behavior was perfect:). I had to get one shot, but only cried while getting the shot. Once the band aid was on, I was fine. My arm hurt for most of the day and a little the following day, but I managed to keep playing and being an active little toddler! My 15 month stats are 31 1/8 in. for height which is in the 75 percentile and which also means that I measure more than half my Aunt Stacie's height:)! I weigh 22.5 lbs which is in the 25-50 percentile. The doctor said my height and weight are right where he would want them to be! I received another book at the doctor's office and left with a smile. I don't know why other kids might not like their doctor, but Mommy and I really like mine! Enjoy some pictures of how Mommy dressed me for my visit today.

Standing like a cheerleader again and looking like a toddler :)
My hair is in the in-between stage which can be frustrating for Mommy, but fun for me:)

No comments: