Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday cookout fun!

We were out of town last weekend for Nana and Nina Nina Dia's birthday so we had a cookout today to celebrate! The fun started with Granpda Corkey bringing me some fun toys and books. Grandpa Corkey brought me some Pooh Bear books that are just my size. I was more excited about the books than the toys, but I played with both. Along with fun books, I got a baby Abby Cadabby doll that I can wrap in a blanket to carry her and also feed her with her own special bottle. Since I will be helping Nana take care of baby Allison, this doll will come in handy so that I can practice. Thanks again Grandpa for the fun surprises today. After opening the fun presents, I went outside where Daddy and Uncle Paul had my new water table set up. We all had a blast playing in the water and trying to squirt each other with the toys. I loved getting water in the bucket and then dumping the water out on the porch or on me:). I also liked getting water in my watering can and trying to water the plants. The water fun continued as I tried to help Grandpa and GG water the flowers. I of course needed to change after getting soaked by all the water fun! Back inside the house, I colored a pretty picture for Nana. I am just starting to try and color. Mommy has to remind me that if I sit on my paper, it is harder to color. Thanks to Daddy for buying me new big coloring pages for my first pieces of art! I also had fun playing with cousin Allison today. Starting tomorrow she will be coming over four days a week! I can't wait. I am always trying to be around her. She and I even sat in the bassinet together tonight! Today was a great day! Everyone was at our house and I played and played and played! Happy Birthday again Nana and Nina Nina Dia. Enjoy the photos from the day!

Sitting in my Elmo chair as Grandpa shows me the surprises he brought

Looking at my new doll while keeping a tight grip on my new books

It's fun to put squirt toys in my mouth

Playing with the whale in my water table

Mischievous face right before dumping out the water on the porch:)


Nina Nina Dia, Grandpa Corkey, and Uncle Paul had fun playing with my water table and squirt toys too!

More water fun with Grandpa and the hose:)

Playing in the water and getting wet is fun and cools me off :)

Daddy holding me and baby Allison

Coloring is fun, but sitting on the picture and coloring takes talent

Baby Allison and I trying to help sing happy birthday to Nana and Nina Nina Dia

Wanting to get a close look at Allison in the bassinet

Aunt Stacie put me in the bassinet (look at how bored my cousin is)

Playing with Allison in the bassinet(remember that is my Uncle Kenny's and Mommy's bassinet)

I love to point at the baby

Everyone tried to get us to pose together, but I kept looking away and Allison kept the same face the whole time. Aren't the two of us cute?

No comments: