Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, June 12, 2009

Swimming play date with Corinna

Today Mommy and I went to Miss Amy's parent's house for a swimming play date. We were so excited to see Amy and Corinna. We had to reschedule our play date from earlier in the week because Miss Amy and Corinna were a little under the weather. We were glad they were feeling better so we could meet up and play. We played with toys together for awhile before we went swimming. Corinna and I had the same exact swimsuit. Our mommies thought it was cute:). Corinna had fun putting necklaces on me and shared her toys with me. We are three months apart and we get along great! In the pool, Miss Amy and Corinna taught Mommy and I the songs they learned from swimming lessons. Mommy and I had so much fun swimming and singing the songs. I love the water! After our play date I went home and slept for almost 3 hours! Swimming tires me out! Thanks again to Miss Amy and Corinna for a fun morning!

Bathing beauties playing together

We matched from head to toe:)

Playing and having fun with Corinna

1 comment:

elaine said...

Look at those adorable girls!