Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, June 26, 2009

Swim and Lunch play date at Robin's

We celebrated Mommy's first day of summer with a fun swim/lunch play date at her friend Robin's house. Mommy worked summer school and it ended yesterday so now she is off until mid August and we can play, play, play! Mommy's friends Laurie, Melissa, and Robin all have kids that are older than me, but I had fun trying to run like them and splash in the pool like them. Andrea and Tanya came too! It was cloudy when we first got in the pool, so when I started to get cold, we got out and ate a yummy lunch! I had fun trying to write with sidewalk chalk and playing with Delaney and Jackson's toys. After playing, we all went in the pool again. We ate ice cream while floating in the pool and Mommy let me taste an ice cream sandwich for the first time. After awhile, I didn't want to be in the pool anymore and I was too tired to play so Mommy and I came home and I took a 3 and a half hour nap! Mommy says that she can get a lot done while I am napping! Mommy and I look forward to having this play date again after everyone is back from their vacations! Enjoy a couple of pictures from today. I clung to Mommy so she wasn't able to take as many pictures today.
Mommy's friends, Andrea, Tanya, Robin, and Laurie

Playing with sidewalk chalk (Mommy wrote my name in chalk)

No comments: