Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Feeding the ducks

We went to feed the ducks at Reid Park after my movers and shakers class this morning. Uncle Paul and Grandpa Corkey met us there. Mommy and Daddy have memories of feeding the ducks when they were little and they couldn't wait to share this experience with me. I liked pointing at the ducks and smiling when they quacked:). I didn't really understand why Daddy tried to get me to throw the bread. I tried eating the bread instead of feeding it to the ducks. I am sure we will go again and maybe I will be ready to give the bread to the ducks instead of myself. After we fed the ducks, we walked around the park and went to smell the pretty roses in the rose garden. I loved smelling the flowers and looking at the pretty flowers. Along with seeing ducks and roses, I liked running in the grass, chasing Unlce Paul and Grandpa, and riding on Daddy's shoulders! I love being outside! Enjoy the photos from our fun at the park!

Mommy and I looking at the ducks

Holding on to Daddy and watching Grandpa feed the ducks

Tasting the bread instead of throwing it to the ducks

Laughing at the ducks with Daddy

The happy ducks:)

Family snapshot at the park
Getting a close look at the roses with Daddy

Look at all the yellow roses

Trying to take a leaf off the plant(I learned this from my Grandpa because that is how he tells what type of plant it is)

Riding on Daddy's shoulders is fun :)

Grandpa and I had fun chasing each other and running in the grass

No comments: