Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, June 19, 2009

15 months old!

I am 15 months old today! Mommy will have new stats for you when she takes me to the doctor next week! Mommy and Daddy are enjoying my toddler age thus far. I am very active and keep everyone on their toes. I love to climb anything and am not afraid of anything. If there is an electrical outlet, I am sure to find it. If there is a lamp the is plugged in, I am happy to unplug it. Nana thinks that maybe I want to be an electrician like my Poppy. I love the outdoors. If outside, I love swinging, playing with my water table, trying to swim, or helping water the plants. The best part about watering the plants is that I get as wet as the plants:). I am signing more and trying to talk more. Books are still a favorite. I love to pick out a book and take it to anyone near me to read it. Some of my favorite books right now are Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? and the fun puzzle books. I love being Nana's little helper when she takes care of my baby cousin Allison. I like trying to help feed her and hold her. I love going into my room and pulling out clothes from my dresser. I am getting a little better at putting the clothes back when asked. When it comes to food, my favorites are fruit, cheese, chicken, pasta, and rice. I am willing to try anything, but I am good at letting you know right away if I like it or not. All in all, I am still Mommy and Daddy's adorable and happy little girl! I am growing too fast in their eyes and I bring a smile to their face at all times! Look for my stats to be posted in a few days!
15 months old and looking cute as can be

No comments: