Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Point Loma University

Daddy's basketball team played 4 games at Point Loma University over two days. The campus was beautiful and overlooks the ocean. In between games, I loved playing outside on the soft green grass and loved climbing up and down the stairs on the campus. I did my best to stay awake the whole time, but both days I surprised Mommy and took a nap in my stroller! I slept through the noise of two basketball games occurring at the same time. I am like Mommy so if I am tired, nothing will wake me up. Daddy's team won 3 of the 4 games and ended as the number 2 team for the weekend! Daddy's team is having a great summer and Mommy and I are proud of how well they are playing. Daddy's players and coaches went home on Saturday evening, but we spent the night and came home on Sunday.
Running and playing in the soft grass.
Taking a snooze during one of Daddy's games (in my stroller)!

No comments: