Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Nana's romper room

Nana's romper room grew this week at my house. This is the first week that Nana took care of both Allison and I during the day! Aunt Stacie had to go back to work this week, so Allison will be at my house now Monday-Thursday during the day! Nana is at my house with Allison when I wake up in the morning. When I come out of my room and see Allison I get soooo excited. I reach out my arms to try and hold her and give her hugs. I love it when she is here. I love to help Nana take care of Allison. I try to help feed her and always stand near the changing table for diaper changes. Nana calls me her big girl and Allison is her baby girl. I know Allison and I are going to be best friends. I do try to take her blanket off her sometimes, but that's just my way of playing with her. I like to help rock Allison when she is in the swing. My Nina Nina Dia and Nina Nina come over during the day to help Nana too! I love having all the company. A big thank you to Nana for taking care of her girls:).

Helping Allison rock in the swing

Sometimes I like to sit on Nana's lap while she feeds Allison :)

No comments: