Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Elmo Makes Music!

Today I went to my first stage show, Elmo Makes Music, and I got to see Elmo and all of his friends from Sesame Street. Mommy and Daddy couldn't wait to see the expression on my face when the characters came on stage. I loved pointing at the characters on stage, especially Elmo, clapping my hands, and keeping my eyes focused on the stage during the entire show! We went to the show with Mommy's friends Robin, Jon, Jackson, and Delaney. All of us kids were wearing sesame street characters on our clothes. After the show, we went to Peter Piper Pizza where I got to ride the carousel! This has been a fun weekend and riding the carousels makes it even better! Enjoy the pictures from today!

Smiling while playing before the show started

Delaney looking sweet and Jackson being silly:)


Can you find Elmo?

I can point Elmo out to you!

Daddy and I were clapping to the beat!

Posing while riding the carousel!

1 comment:

Braedon Elmer said...

That looks like so much fun! You're hair is so beautiful!