Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, May 2, 2009

A fun-filled Saturday

I know my blog hasn't been updated in awhile, but my typist, Mommy, has been really busy working on her Master Teacher application. She finished it so now she says my blog will be updated on a regular basis. To let Mommy relax today, Daddy and I hung out while Mommy and Nana had a massage and a facial! Mommy came home very relaxed! In the afternoon, Mommy and I went to watch a kid's fashion show and then we went to watch Daddy's team play. Daddy's team is playing in a Spring league. After Daddy's games, I walked on the basketball court for the first time without any help! I walked from the stands all the way to Daddy's huddle. I did get a little distracted from the basketball players, but with Mommy's guidance, I made it to Daddy. We went to dinner after the games and I had fun playing in the bed of Daddy's truck. I liked walking around from side to side and playing with Daddy, Uncle Paul, and my Grandpas! Today was a great day!
Playing with the basketball after the game. This ball is bigger than my toys at home!

Feeling the breeze through my hair in the back of Daddy's truck


Playing with my Grandpas!


Smiling so cute for the camera


Posing in the back of Daddy's truck

Here is a video clip of me walking across the court! I am walking everywhere these days! Enjoy!

No comments: