Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

We went to dinner tonight to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. I had fun after dinner as Daddy held me up high to get a closer look at the chili lights. I liked trying to touch them. After we got home, I played outside with Mommy and Daddy. On my own, I walked over and grabbed the hose and started trying to water the plants. I was laughing and smiling as I watered the plants. I started to swing the hose and got myself all wet. That didn't bother me as I kept playing in the water. I know that my Grandpa Corkey will be proud when he hears how much fun I was having watering the plants by myself. Mommy and Daddy think that might become my first chore! Enjoy the pictures.
Reaching for the chilis
Happy baby playing with Daddy at dinner

Watering the plants and the porch :)


Getting myself all wet!

Look at me, I am all wet! Perfect time to go take a bath!

2 comments:

Braedon Elmer said...

Look at all that hair! I have to go get a haircut, mom says it's because I'm a boy and it's getting too long. On my birthday you blew kisses and I'm doing it now too! Thank you for coming to my party! Thank you for inviting me to yours!

Corinna said...

Water is sooo much fun. I love it too - in the dishwasher door, sink, or my favorite - the water table.