Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

14 Months Old!

I am 14 months old today! Mommy and Daddy find me doing new tricks everyday! I love to walk and explore anything possible. If there is a button I can push, I will find it! I love to push the remote buttons and the t.v. buttons. Even if there are obstacles in my way, I can find a way to climb over them or push them out of the way to get to the t.v. buttons. I am not supposed to touch the t.v. and am doing better at staying away from the buttons. I am still a VERY HAPPY baby! I rarely am upset, unless I am really tired. I sleep through the night and wake up cheery in the morning. Some days I take two naps and other days, I only take one! I am signing more words each day. I am also good at walking Mommy and Daddy to a specific place and pointing at what I want! I love to have books read to me. I especially like to pick out the book by myself first! When I hear music, I start to dance. In the car, I even bop my head up and down to the beat! Mommy can't wait for my Movers and Shakers class this summer. Bathtime is still one of my favorite things! I like splashing the water and playing with all of my bath toys. I am interested in climbing. I like to try and climb on my chair or my bench. Nana took a picture of me yesterday standing on my bench! I am a pretty good little eater. I will taste anything at least once, but I am good at letting you know if I don't like it. Chicken is one of my favorite foods! I have nine teeth and one more is on it's way as I write this. I love to brush my teeth every morning and night. I always point to the little finger brush and paste for Mommy and Daddy to brush my teeth. I LOVE shoes! If Mommy's shoes are visible, I am sure to carry them into the room. Lately, I have been trying to put shoes on by myself. I still need help though. If someone asks me if I am ready to go, I will walk into my room and come out with a pair of my shoes to be put on. This always makes Mommy smile. I am definitely a toddler, but Mommy and Daddy still call me their baby girl. I can babble with anyone. I say mama, dada, and up! I like to walk into the room and say "iya." Mommy and Daddy think this is my version of hi. These past 14 months have flown by and Mommy and Daddy are so proud of what a great baby I have been and excited to see what their happy little girl will do next! Enjoy some pictures from today!

Yes, I am standing on my bench that I climbed by myself!

Standing at Mommy's office door wanting to get out when I visited her at work today

Showing Daddy my new wooden caterpillar at dinner


Meet my newest toy, my Rody. Thanks to cousin Rick and Cheryl, I picked this toy out with the gift certificate you gave me!


Bouncing on my Rody!

Trying on Mommy's shoes while she gets my bath ready

No comments: