Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Basketball and Stars

I love to play with the real basketballs that Daddy brings home. Tonight Daddy showed me how to dribble the ball. I like trying to pick it up, dropping it, and then pretending to dribble it. If you ask me how to dribble the ball, I will show you with my hands, but I havent mastered the motion with an actual ball yet. After Daddy showed me some pointers, we went outside and I pointed the stars and the moon out for Daddy. I love pointing out objects in the sky. If it is dark and I am outside with you, I will point out the moon for you, or la luna:). I play with Daddy in the evenings since he is gone during the day! No matter when we play though, we have fun!

Daddy says to dribble with one hand, but I try to use both hands:)

Looking at the moon and stars as I point them out to Daddy

No comments: