Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Happy Mother's Day to my Mommy and all the mommies that read my blog! A special Happy Mother's Day shout out to my Aunt Stacie because this is her First Mommy's Day! I had a great day today with Mommy. We started the day by going to church early. Afterwards, we went to the pancake breakfast where Poppy made the pancakes! They were very yummy! Mommy, Nana, and I then went home and I took a little nap before picking Daddy up at the airport! I got so excited when I saw him through the car window! The entire family then met at El Parador for brunch. I loved celebrating with everyone and eating a variety of tasty foods. After awhile I wanted to walk around. While checking out the restaurant, I met a boy named David. He and I hit it off from the start. We found out that he is four days younger than me. We had fun chasing each other. He would get ahead of me and then wait for me to catch up to him. We were so cute playing together. I dropped a photo book and David picked it up for me. At one point, David's mom came looking for me because David was sad and was insistent to play with me some more! Mommy of course took lots of pictures of this! After brunch, we went home and relaxed the rest of the day! Enjoy the pictures from today!
Having fun at breakfast and pointing at everything!

Playing with Mommy's flower and saying Papa at my Poppy!

Helping feed my Daddy at brunch

Happy 1st Mommy's Day Aunt Stacie!

My new friend David picking up the book I dropped

David giving the book back to me

Such a big smile while chasing with David

My new friend David and Me (we're four days apart)

My Uncle Kenny and Allison at brunch


My Mommy, Nana, and Me at brunch

All the ladies at brunch, plus Allison and Me :)

G.G. with her two great granddaughters

1 comment:

Corinna said...

Happy Mother's Day, Patti! It looks like you had a grand time.