Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Graduation weekend!

I went to three graduation parties in two days! I definitely earned my party girl sticker again! Friday night, we went to a party at my Nina Nina's house. I had fun playing with a little boy who was a few months older than me. Thanks to my Tia Renee and Tio Martin, I had a perfect outfit to wear for a warm spring evening. On Saturday I went to a luncheon and a graduation party. I only took one small nap, but I didn't fuss. I had fun chasing other kids, dancing to the music, and playing with the balloons! I slept soundly each night because I was so tired from partying! Congratulations again to all the UofA graduates! Enjoy the pictures!

Playing in Nina Nina's backyard


Sitting and enjoying some goldfish crackers

Congratulations Ryan (Daddy's assistant coach)

Dancing with Mommy at the party
Playing with Uncle Paul at the party

Playing with the balloons
Starting to show signs of being tired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caitlin, you look absolutely gorgeous in your summer outfit.

-Tia Renee