Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Daddy's All Star Game

Daddy has been recognized for being a great coach this year and today he got to coach the all star basketball game on the same court where the Phoenix Suns play. He was selected by the Arizona Basketball Coaches Association to coach the sophomore and junior all stars. Mommy and I are so proud of Daddy! It was fun to see him walk out on the big court and coach. Nana, Mommy, Uncle Paul, Grandpa Corkey, and Grandma Edie went up to watch the game. Nana, Mommy, and I went early to do a little shopping first. I loved the mall because there were balloons and a carousel! Thanks to Grandpa, I rode on the carousel twice. It was a fun day. Mommy took her camera, but forgot to put the battery in it. A big thanks to Uncle Paul who had his camera! Enjoy the pictures.
Getting the ticket to ride the carousel
Mommy and I having fun on the carousel
Look at me holding on like a big girl


I loved watching all the lights at the arena, especially the words that were constantly moving in a circle in the center of the arena.

Smiling and having fun on Nana's lap at the game

My shirt reads, "Honk if you think I'm cute :)" I am holding a fist full of goldfish in my right hand as I walk towards Uncle Paul

No comments: