Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, May 25, 2009

Sparkling ears!

A big thank you to Nana for getting my ears pierced today! Mommy's ears were pierced 32 years ago on this same day. When Mommy's ears were pierced, she went to the doctor to get it done. Doctors don't prefer doing it anymore so we went to the mall to have it done. Mommy had wanted to do it sooner, but because I had surgery to remove the eartags, the doctor advised that we wait at least 6 months. I watched the ladies intensely as they got everything ready for my ears. Daddy held me and Mommy stood very close by. Lucky for me, both ears were pierced at the same time! Daddy had to hold my arms down and my head back. There are pictures below. I didn't mind being held down, but I cried as my ears were pierced. After they cleaned my ears, Daddy quickly took me outside of the store and gave me a juice bottle! I was a champ just like when I get shots. I cried, but was feeling fine within minutes. I have yet to pull on my ears :). I now have sparkling ears like my Mommy. After we left the mall, everyone came over for a cookout and my ears didn't seem to bother me at all! I had a great time playing and making lots of funny faces while drinking water from Daddy's glass. Enjoy the photos!

The before shot as I watch the ladies at the store get everything ready

Thanks Daddy for holding me

That didn't feel too good, but at least it all happened at once!

Juice makes everything better

The after shot of my sparkling ears

Acting silly tonight while drinking water from Daddy's glass

1 comment:

elaine said...

How cute! I'm glad the pain didn't last too long.