Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer basketball is back!

I went to Daddy's first summer league basketball games today. Mommy knew that going to games this year would be different from last year because I don't just sleep in her arms during games. Check out what I looked like last year at Daddy's games. Aunt Stacie dressed me in my pink converse shoes for the games. I loved walking around in them! Everyone commented on how stylish I looked! Thanks Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny for the fun shoes! I loved cheering for Daddy and playing in the soft grass while waiting for him after the game! I may be bigger this year, but I am still Daddy's smallest fan! I will keep you posted on how his team does during the summer! Go Panthers!




Showing off my new shoes!




Playing with Grandpa Corkey during the game



Playing in the grass in my new pink shoes!



Pointing at the clouds in the sky, while wearing my new pink shoes:)

No comments: