Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, May 9, 2009

While Mommy and Daddy were away......

I stayed with Nana and Poppy and played! Mommy and Daddy went to Las Vegas for a few days and I had fun with Nana and Poppy! On Wednesday, I helped my grandpas plant all new flowers in our backyard. I loved playing in the dirt and the water! I couldn't wait to show Mommy all the pretty new flowers when she got home. I also had visitors all day! My Ninos came to visit and play with me. Cousin Allison came and even took a nap in my crib! I have fun gently touching Allison when I see her. I also start to cry if I here her crying. I know we are going to be best friends! On Saturday I went to my cousin Tony's baseball game. It was a little warm, but I was in the shade of an umbrella for the game. I took a nap afterwards and then went to a picnic at the park. I had a blast running around trying to chase the other kids. Nana and I were worn out by the afternoon so I went to bed at 6:30pm! When I woke up I had a surprise because Mommy was home. I know Mommy and Daddy missed me while they were gone, but I had fun without them!

Helping my Grandpa in the backyard

Playing with my Nino Joe
Look who is in my crib ~ my baby cousin Allison!
Watching the ballgame with my Nina Nina Dia

No comments: