Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, April 25, 2009

My First Haircut!

I had my first haircut today! I really went in to just have my bangs trimmed. Mommy puts my hair in little pony tails, but when my hair is down it is in my face and way too long! Mommy's friend, Shelly, cut my hair and said that with a trim, my hair will start to grow quicker and take shape. Mommy always trusts what Shelly says and so she just let Shelly cut my hair however she wanted. I sat on Mommy's lap and didn't squirm at all. I even stood on the chair so the back of my hair could get a trim and again I didn't squirm. Mommy and Daddy were impressed and proud of me. I waved at everyone in the salon. I had fun today and Mommy thinks I am going to like being pampered:). Enjoy the photos!
Waiting for my name to be called



Watching Shelly in the mirror as she cuts my hair


Sitting nice and still


I have bangs now!


I wore a cape for part of the time and I thought it was fun to flap my arms like a bat.


Sitting still again!


The serious me :)



Mommy said not to squirm so my hair would be pretty! I tried my best!


Mirror, Mirror, what do you see? I see Caitlin looking at me :)


I even had my hair blow dried!
Leaving the salon with my new hairstyle!

No comments: