Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, April 19, 2009

13 Months Old!

I am 13 months old today! I am acting like a little girl more and more each day! These are my favorite pastimes currently:

* imitating sounds that I hear
* touching my nose when asked, "Where is your nose?"
* walking around on my own
* pretending to brush my hair
* swinging on my swing
* opening and closing any type of door
* shaking my head to say yes or no to answer questions
* pointing at everything
* waving hello and goodbye at anyone
* trying to climb into the bathtub on my own
I am sure I might be missing a few, but you probably get the idea that I am an investigator and an explorer! I love to be moving around! I am sleeping through the night. I might wake up, but I go right back to sleep! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of the little girl I am turning into. My happiness is contagious. It is rare that I fuss or cry and Mommy and Daddy hope that never ends. Who knows what I will be into by the time I am 14 months old. Stay tuned!
Hats are fun!

No comments: