Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, April 10, 2009

Hannah Montana

I went on a movie play date today to see the Hannah Montana Movie with some of Mommy's friends and their kids! I loved it! We went to the first showing so the time of day was in my favor. I took a nap on the way to the theater, but once Mommy got me out of the car and I heard other kids' voices, I was wide awake! I actually sat on Mommy's lap for all but the last 15 minutes of the movie! Mommy and her friends were impressed. Mommy and her friends would smile as all of the kids in the theater would sing along with Hannah in the movie. Mommy didn't thought the movie was better than she expected! This was my second movie and I behaved very well so Mommy says I can go to more movies in the future and hopes that I continue to be such an easy going little girl! Enjoy some pictures from my play date!

Mommy tried to just take a regular photo, but the camera was on a funky setting and this is the photo that resulted! Mommy likes it because it looks retro:)

Taking a moment to sit with the big kids! I liked playing with Chloe's straw, but I didn't drink any soda from it!

Playing with Chloe after the movies. Both of us were happy to move around after sitting for so long!

No comments: