Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Daddy's Birthday Dinner

We went to Claim Jumper tonight to celebrate Daddy's birthday! Mommy and Daddy love how kid friendly everyone is who works there. I dressed up for the occasion in my new dress from my Great Granny! I had fun playing with Daddy's birthday cards, trying to eat an apple like a big person, and of course helping Daddy blow out his candles! I had a great time tonight and I think my Daddy enjoyed his birthday dinner! Happy Birthday again Daddy!

Showing off my new dress on Mommy and Daddy's bed before dinner

I liked opening the card I gave Daddy and hearing the music play

Beware: I have teeth and I will use them! I love biting into fruit these days!

I was counting the candles and I don't think Daddy is only two today

Mommy, Daddy, and I at dinner

No comments: