Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt

After we got home from church, everyone came over to our house for lunch and to watch me hunt for eggs! The weather was beautiful and perfect for egg hunting! Before hunting for eggs though, I took a little Easter nap! Naps are great! When I woke up, I was excited to see everyone! We went outside and I started to look for my eggs. Some of them were easy for me to find and some of them made me look a little harder! I even found some eggs that looked like carrots! I liked pointing out the eggs, but I liked Mommy to pick them up for me first to make sure it was okay to touch them. Once I found out that if I shook the eggs, they made noise, I didn't have a problem picking them up and putting them in my Elmo basket! The Easter Bunny must have thought I have been a good girl because the he left me quarters in my Easter eggs! After finding all of the eggs, I posed in the yard for some cute Easter photos! Enjoy the photos!
Finding the purple egg

How funny! There is an orange egg in the orange tree!

Showing my Nina Nina Dia how to shake the eggs to make noise



Me with my Elmo Easter basket after finding all of my eggs(thanks to my Grandpa Corkey for keeping our flowers looking so good)

Clapping for myself after finding all the Easter eggs

Dropping some of the eggs while trying to pick up my heavy basket

Daddy helped me pick up the eggs I dropped

Looking at my eggs with Daddy and Uncle Paul

No comments: