Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Dinner and Meeting Allison

We had Easter dinner at our house tonight! A big thank you to Poppy for doing all of the cooking! I loved seeing everyone, but the best part of the night was that I met my cousin Allison for the first time! Mommy couldn't wait to see my reaction! Allison is four days old today, which is how old I was on my first Easter! Already we have something in common. At first I just looked at baby Allison, but after about a minute, I felt comfortable and tried to climb in the baby carrier with Allison! I know we are going to be best friends! I didn't seem to mind when Mommy or Nana held Allison! I knew I could play with my Aunt Stacie if she wasn't holding the baby. If Allison made any little noises, I would just look at my Aunt Stacie with a face that told her she better do something! I can't wait for baby Allison to come over again! This has been a very busy and fun day!

Checking out my little cousin, Allison

Pointing at Allison's cute headband

I want to sit with Allison

Smiling after seeing my new cousin

Trying to touch Allison with gentle hands

Look at those tiny little feet!

Playing with my Aunt Stacie

Humpty Dumpty and Me (that was my Uncle Kenny's when he was little)

Mommy, Daddy, Allison, and Me
G.G. with her two grandkids and two great-granddaughters

Four generations (G.G., Poppy, Uncle Kenny and Mommy, Allison and Me)

No comments: