Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! This is my second Easter! Last Easter, I was four days old, very fussy, and even took a trip to the emergency room, all because of breastfeeding issues! This year, Mommy and Daddy couldn't wait because they knew today would be much better! I woke up today in a happy mood like I always do! We ate breakfast and then got ready for church! The church was so packed that we had to sit outside, even though we got there early! I didn't mine because it was nice outside! I loved being with my Ninos at church. This was the start of another fun day!

Being cute early in the morning! My pajamas say "Chicks rule"

Behaving like an angel at church with my bunny

Mommy, Daddy, and Me

My Ninos and Me

No comments: