Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, April 11, 2009

A Visit with the Easter Bunny

The day before Easter was a busy day for us! We started our day with breakfast and a trip to visit the Easter Bunny. Mommy and Daddy weren't too sure how I would act, but I was a champ! I smiled and laughed with the bunny, never once looking scared! I didn't even care that Mommy and Daddy were standing away from me when I sat on the bunny's lap. Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me! I especailly loved receiving my bunny ears for being so good! This was a great way to start our busy day! Enjoy the photos!

Looking sleepy in the car on the way to the mall

Waving to everyone as Daddy pushed me in the stroller and Cookie Monster was my
co-pilot (Thanks Allison for letting me test out your stroller)

The Easter Bunny and Me

Proudly wearing my bunny ears as I wave goodbye to the Easter Bunny

My happy face on the way home after visiting the Easter Bunny

No comments: