Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Easter Egg Extravaganza

After visiting the Easter Bunny, my Ninos came over to dye and decorate Easter eggs with me. Mommy and I thought that my Nina Karen had high expectations for our creativity, but when you see the pictures I think you'll see that we met the expectations. I let me Mommy,Daddy, and Ninos set everything up and then I helped dye the eggs. I liked dropping the eggs gently in the cup and then looking for them in the cup. I loved all the different pastel colors of the eggs. I was a little tired so after the dying was done, I took a nap and let my Mommy and Ninos finish up the decorating. When I woke up from my nap, the eggs looked liked flowers, bunnies, chicks, and birds. This was another fun part of my day! I can't wait until next year to do this again. Thanks to my Ninos for making this so fun!

Posing for my Daddy as he watches me help dye eggs

Wow - the egg is yellow now!
Can I touch it?

Look at all the pretty eggs we made

While I slept, Mommy and my Ninos decorated the eggs


Aren't they cute? Mommy is amazed at how well the eggs turned out!

No comments: