Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, April 16, 2009

What do Nana and I do all day?

Many people wonder what my Nana and I do all day when she is taking care of me. If you ask my Nana, she might tell you things different from my perspective:)! From the time I see my Nana in the morning, I am nothing but a happy ball of energy! Since I am able to move around so well, I start to play with anything and everything! Nana and I have a blast together! Today, Nana moved my little bench into the living room since I wouldn't stop climbing on it! She decided to put all of my Easter bunnies with me and take some pictures. Mommy loves when she comes home and Nana has pictures from the day. Nana also helped me put some of my money from Easter in my piggy bank! I am good at putting money in my piggy bank thanks to my toy piggy bank that I play with daily! Often our day includes visitors too. today, my Aunt Stacie and my cousin Allison came by to visit. I welcomed them with a big smile and even tried to help get Allison out of her carseat! My days go by quickly as I keep my Nana busy and on her toes! Thanks again Nana for all the fun we have everyday! We love you! Enjoy the photos from today!
Having fun on my bench with my bunnies
Just being happy me :)
Posing with my bunnies and my Elmo basket
Carefully putting my money in my piggy bank
So happy to see my baby cousin

Trying to get Allison to come out and play!

No comments: