Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Final Four Party

We all gathered today to watch the final four basketball games. We also celebrated Daddy's birthday again and Mando's birthday! I loved it because our house was full of people and I played with everyone! Mommy and Daddy loved it because I had other playmates besides them. I was dressed in North Carolina blue, but I really didn't care who won the games. I did try out my new crocs, but I still have room to grow into them. Mommy loves to have me matching from head to toe! I didn't take a very long nap today, but youwouldn't be able to tell with how active I was. Towards the end of the evening though, I gave in and fell fast asleep with my Daddy. I definitely love parties and do all I can not to miss any of the action! Enjoy the photos!
Modeling my crocs

Just chilling with me cousin Tony

Playing with my basektball balloons (I absolutely LOVE balloons)

Posing with the birthday boys (look at how I have my legs and feet ...too funny)

Partied out!

No comments: