Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby Allison

I am the proud big cousin of baby Allison. She was born at 11:02am today. She weighed 5 lbs. 9 oz. and was 17 1/2 inches in length! She is the baby of my favorite Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny. This also means that Mommy and Daddy became an aunt and uncle today! Mommy took 100 pictures of my cousin within the first hour after she was born! Mommy went to the hospital last night around 7pm to be with Aunt Stacie. She stayed with Aunt Stacie until baby Allison was born. Aunt Stacie had the same nurse and doctor that Mommy had when I was born! Both Aunt Stacie and baby Allison are doing well! Uncle Kenny is a very proud Daddy! We are all so excited to have a new baby and I can't wait until I get to officially meet her and play together! Stay tuned for Allison's blog that will be up soon!

Baby Allison was very alert right after birth

Proud Mommy Stacie and Daddy Kenny

I went shopping with Mommy and Daddy and helped pick out some new outfits for my baby cousin today! I loved looking at each piece of clothing and walking around the rack.

Aunt Patti(it's Mommy to me) and baby Allison

No comments: