Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Visiting Nina Karen at work

Mommy had to drop off paperwork at her district office this afternoon and she decided to take me with her. I had fun meeting Mommy's friends. Mommy's friends gave me some mini Oreo cookies and Mommy even let me try a couple. I liked the cookies, but Mommy didn't like that my shirt was messy afterwards. We surprised my Nina Karen and went to visit her in her office. I had fun sitting in her chair and asked her to push me up closer to the computer. I then pretended to type and play with anything I could reach on her desk. Nina Karen tried to have me play with a butterfly puppet, but I was more interested in her desk. What a fun afternoon at Mommy's work. After visiting Mommy's work, we went to surprise Daddy before his practice. He surprised us by having an early practice today. We then got to have dinner together and go shopping. Mommy and I loved having Daddy home for the evening!

Sitting tall in Nina Karen's chair

Let's see...what else can I do at this desk?

No comments: