Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Red and Blue Game

Nana and Poppy invited us to the UofA men's basketball scrimmage today. I woke up feeling okay, but still not 100%. I took a little nap before the game and then I was ready to cheer for the Cats! I loved watching the game, but I really liked dancing to the band and pointing out the cheerleaders to my Uncle Paul. Today might have been a scrimmage for the Cats, but it is the start of basketball season in my family. Tomorrow is Daddy's first day of tryouts for his team. We all got into the basketball spirit today and I am ready to cheer on my Daddy and the Cats! What a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

Dancing and cheering with the band

G.G. and Uncle Paul had fun watching all my reactions

Mommy always catches me in the middle of doing something. I was clapping and cheering!

I even sat in my own seat for a little while

A lollipop towards the end was an added bonus

No comments: