Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, November 22, 2009

An Early Thanksgiving

Tonight we celebrated Thanksgiving at Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie's house because they won't be here on Thanksgiving day. After our yummy dinner, we helped decorate the Christmas tree. My Uncle Kenny collects Star Wars ornaments. We gave him a Yoda tree topper tonight and Yoda and R2D2 lights for the tree. Aunt Stacie collects Coca-cola ornaments. Both types of ornaments went on their tree this year. I helped a little, but mostly had fun playing with Allison while everyone else was decorating. I love going to Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny's because I get to play with some of my old toys. I tried sitting in my bumbo seat and I still fit! I also sat in my favorite elephant rocker for a little bit. Right before leaving, I helped Aunt Stacie give Allison a bath! It was so much fun! I love the holidays!
Trying out my bumbo


Playing blocks with Allison

Allison loves sitting on the floor and playing

Helping Allison at bath time

Allison loves the bath like I do


Uncle Kenny's Yoda tree topper

Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie's Star Wars and Coca-cola tree

No comments: