Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Scrapbooking Pt.1

This afternoon, Mommy and Nina Karen decided to attempt scrapbooking my first trip to Disneyland. Daddy and Nino Joe helped too. We ate a yummy lunch thanks to my Ninos and then it was picture sorting time. Walgreens mistakenly printed the pictures twice so we had a lot of sorting to do before actually working on the scrapbook. We learned when Walgreens prints duplicates, they are not in any particular order making it a tough job. Nina Karen and Mommy were tired after 4 hours of sorting through 800 pictures, looking for duplicates and categorizing. Nino Joe, Daddy and I took a break by playing catch. Uncle Kenny stopped by later with Allison for a little while so scrapbooking got put off for the rest of the evening. Mommy and Nina Karen finished the first page. Stay tuned for later posts and updates of our first scrapbooking attempt.

Playing catch with Nino

Helping sort pictures

I wanted Allison to push my on the train

Princess Pooh Bear

Enjoy a short video clip of my adorable laugh while playing with my Nino Joe! I love playing catch with my Nino!

No comments: