Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My newest hiding/relaxing spot

After 9 nine days of feeling yucky, I am FINALLY starting to feel better. Mommy took me to the doctor yesterday and he decided to put me on Amoxicillin to kill the bug I have. Mommy and Daddy are happy that I am becoming myself again. This means that my exploring has also intensified. Tonight Mommy and Daddy found me in one of my newest places to climb for hiding or simply relaxing. It's in my room, but it's not the closet or under the crib. Instead it is the second shelf of my changing table. I simply remove the baskets and slide my body right on the shelf. When Mommy asked me if I wanted to sleep here tonight, I nodded yes, she handed me a blanket, and I pretended to hold my blanket as if I was going to fall asleep. Speaking of sleep, I have slept for part of the last 9 nights in Mommy and Daddy's bed. They are determined tonight that it won't happen. I am feeling better so they are crossing their fingers. I will let you know in the next few days what happens with my sleep. For now, just enjoy my new hideout! It sure put a smile on Mommy and Daddy's face tonight!
Smiling because Daddy found me
Pretending to want to sleep here

No comments: