Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today was a day for sleeping in, watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, relaxing, playing at the school ground, napping, eating turkey, watching football, and looking at the ads for tomorrow's sales! Mommy, Daddy, and Me slept in today. We watched the parade while eating breakfast. Afterwards, I rode in the wagon while Mommy and Daddy walked to the nearby school. I had fun climbing the stairs and sliding down the slide all by myself. Last year, Mommy and Daddy were excited because I had just learned to crawl and now I can walk, run around, and climb stairs! Boy what a difference a year makes. After playing outside, we walked home for some juice, snacks, relaxing, and naps! We had our yummy turkey dinner at Nana and Poppy's house! Poppy's cooking is the best. I tasted everything, but the mashed potatoes were my favorite. I even had my own little small slice of pumpkin pie. I ate tonight using the utensils Mommy used as a little girl. After dinner, I played, watched football, and helped Mommy and Nana look through the ads. Mommy and Nana plan on shopping tomorrow early in the morning while Daddy and I will be sleeping in! The weather was great today and I loved having both Mommy and Daddy home all day with me. Enjoy our photos from turkey day!


Watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in my pajamas (I loved the big balloons)




Tracing my hand with Daddy's help to draw a turkey




Showing off the turkey Daddy helped draw with my hand print




Daddy, Me, and my turkey:)



Climbing the stairs at the playground by myself with Daddy behind me just in case



Sliding down the little slide




Getting ready to go down the curvy slide




Giggling as I slid all the way down




Nana and Me in front of her Thanksgiving themed tree




My turkey dinner plate




Taking a big bite of my favorite, mashed potatoes




Saying cheers with Daddy as we tap our glasses




Getting ready to take a bite of pumpkin pie




Mmmm....pumpkin pie




Nana had me taste her favorite pie, lemon meringue




Nothing tastes better than milk when eating dessert




Checking out the ads with Daddy and watching Uncle Paul put the paper on his head




I of course put the paper on my head like Uncle Paul




Mommy and G.G. checking out the ads




Pointing out to Mommy what I want




This is a short video clip capturing how much fun I had sliding down the slide today~

No comments: