Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Last Movers and Shakers Class of the Year

My busy Saturday started with my last Movers and Shakers class of the year. Mommy and I were both happy and sad. Happy that we would be getting our Saturday mornings back, but sad to not get to come and play until January. Uncle Paul and Grandpa came to watch me today. Mommy was happy because Uncle Paul could take pictures for her since Daddy's team had a scrimmage this morning. I went dressed ready for the UofA football game. Brooklyn in my class also went as a UofA cheerleader. My teachers really made over my outfit and I became a ham in class because of it. When it was circle time, I decided to do the motions to the songs standing, while everyone was sitting. Ms. Gigi made over me and used me as a model. I loved every minute of it. I performed all my tricks for Grandpa and Uncle Paul. Ms. Gigi had me walk on the balance beam and helped me do a somersault on the balance beam. Mommy was impressed with me. Mommy and I couldn't choose the pictures we wanted to post so we posted a bunch of them. Hope you enjoy. We also are posting some videos of me in action in class. I can't wait until class starts again in January!

Grandpa and I waiting before class starts




Excited for class to start!




Mommy and I sitting in a pike position side by side(do you notice Mommy cut 10 inches off her hair?)



Pretending to be a giant turtle thanks to Ms. Gigi


Sitting in the butterfly position




Crawling through the donut in class during the obstacle course time




Pushing a lawn mower all over the room is fun during free play time




I love to help get the parachute out!




I love being in the center with all the other kids while the parents walk around in a circle (Remember there was a time when I didn't like this part at all!)




Jumping off the platform and posing at the end of class (this was kind of like a mini promotion ceremony)


This is a short video clip of me when we do tricks across the floor. In this video you will see how I try to gallop like a horse across the floor. I can't really hop yet, but I understand what to do! Makes Mommy and Daddy smile every time!



This is a short video clip of me in class walking on the balance beam and doing a somersault on the beam with the help of Ms. Gigi!

No comments: